TriState Communications is dedicated to providing listeners and website visitors the very best experience possible. In doing so, we rely upon technology and the Internet to provide an engaging experience. In order to do so, we may obtain certain personal information from you.
What Information is Collected
We do not generally collect any Personally Identifiable Information (information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, e-mail, postal address or credit card information, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues). Use of this site does not require disclosure of any Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to use certain services provided by this site including but not limited to submitting community photos or events and using Swap Shop. We may also occasionally ask you to provide Personally Identifiable Information in order to provide you with personalized or enhance services. The collection of this information depends upon the page you are visiting, the activity you are engaging in and the services we are providing. If you do not wish to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information, choose not to engage in those pages that request it. Keep in mind that any Personally Identifiable Information you post in public areas of the site including comments may be collected and used by users over whom TriState Communications has no control. As such, we are not responsible for any use of Personally Identifiable Information or any other information publically posted.
We may also collect, general, non-personal information related to the use of the site.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we do not knowingly request or accept Personally Identifiable Information submitted to the site by any visitor under 13 years of age. If we become aware that an individual under age 13 has provided information via this site, we will not use or disclose that individual’s information for any purpose unless required to do so by law.
How Information is Collected
We may collect information from our users in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- contact forms
- contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions
- browser cookies
- Most browsers allow users to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and/or how to remove them. Please note that our site may not function as it is intended to if you do not allow cookies.
- Cookies may occastionaly be used by third parties with links or embedded content on our site or by our advertisers. We do not control these cookies.
- other tracking technology
- We may use tracking technologies to record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
How Information is Used
Information we collect is used in a variety of ways including, but not limited to:
- provision of services
- analysis of services provided
- improvement of our site and services
- track usage behavior
- communications regarding updates to this site, our services or current promotions
- development of site use reports
- response to government requests
Collected Information and Third Parties
Personally Identifiable Information is not disclosed to third parties except when:
- You have provided authorization for disclosure to a third party, including, but not limited to, “opting-in” or otherwise signing up;
- The dislocuse is done in accordance with relevant law;
- The disclosure is neccessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The Personally Identifiable Information to be disclosed is publicly available; or
- The disclosure is to an entity of TriState Communications.
TriState Communications takes reasonable precautions to protect your privacy including protection from information loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, etc. We store the Personally Identifiable Information you provide within databases controlled directly by us or through our service providers. As much as possible we use security measures identified as best practices including but not limited to firewalls, and encryption technology. Please note that no security system is full proof and we do not guarantee the security of our databases, nor the protection of the information you supply. Use of this site is at your own risk. If you want us to delete your Personally Identifiable Information from our databases, please contact us in writing.
Protection of TriState Communications
Changes to This Policy